We're looking for people who have a willingness to learn, enjoy trying new foods, and can work well with the people that make Food Dance what it is.
This is not just any restaurant, we expect more from each other. We are looking for people who will make a commitment to excellence by learning about our food, how to give great service, and how to track and measure the results to help us reach our goals. It is okay if you aren’t looking for all-that-in-a-job, we will wish you well. If we sound like a business you could see yourself making a positive contribution to, then thanks for taking the time to apply. We look forward to meeting you!
What are the 6 steps to getting hired at Food Dance?
1. Submit a completed application
2. If selected for an interview, Food Dance will contact you
3. Participate in an initial interview
4. Participate in a second interview
5. Do a trial shift (Stage)
6. If offered a job, accept and schedule a start date
- Great benefits from day one!
- Playin’ Games — Be a part of it all . . . play the game(s) and reap the rewards!
Opportunities to participate in Huddles, Annual Planning and Company Operating Report meetings (decision-making for the business)
- You will be paid to attend Orientation, Continued Learning Sessions and other required classes
Free ‘Family Meals’ are served seven days a week. You are welcome to join us for any family meal any day, even when you’re not scheduled.
- The opportunity to tour and visit our local farms and food organizations in our community
Medical and Dental Insurance
- Eligibility for medical and dental on the 91st day of employment for all Full-time Staff (work average of 30 hours per week for 90 days)
Benefits after 1 full year of employment
- PTO - All staff at Food Dance are eligible for paid time off after working one year
- Unpaid Family Medical Leave for employees that have one year service, 1250 hours worked and a qualifying event - birth or adoption of a child, a serious health condition of self/covered family member or military exigency
Well Being Benefit
- Healthy body, healthy mind - we offer a fitness benefit
- More great benefits for staff who meet or pass other requirements
- Market Discount – discount for Staff purchases in the Market
- Anniversaries – We wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise!